Linkra supports customers in product development thanks to an Integrated technology platform (automated chip&wire and optical alignment technologies) for the development and manufacturing of Microwave and Optical components and modules for Defense, and Telecom markets.
- Circuital Simulation and Design Tools (AWR Microwave, Waspnet)
- Electromagnetic simulation (CST Design Studio, HFSS Ansys)
- CAD tools (DxDesigner/Mentor, ProEngineer)
- Instrumentation and test environments (Vector Network Analyzer, Climate chamber…)
- Development of photonic components and modules
- Thermal analysis and thermal management of packaged photonics modules
- Mechanical design and structural analysis of photonics components and modules
- Front end (in package) and back end electronics development and production
- Optical and electric qualification test benches
Microwave Photonics technology
- Optical Link modules: building blocks for Optical Link systems and sold as stand-alone modules (customer’s proprietary communication platforms) for Military and SATCOM applications. Products: Transmitters, Receivers and Transceivers
- Optical Link systems: custom or semi-custom applications for the transmission of RF/MW signals over fiber optic cabling for end-users or OEMs markets. Market segments: Electronic Warfare (EW), MILSATCOM, GPS Navigation & Timing, Terrestrial RF Communications
Microtech is a provider of manufacturing services for microwave optical and photonic modules either on a build to print or build to spec approach.
This activity includes:
- Prototyping and Preseries,
- Components and Modules assembly and testing,
- Packaging service,
- System integration.
Microtech assembly and testing operations are made in a 1,825 sqm clean room:
- Thick film (ceramic substrate) production capacity of 150 sqm,
- Manufacturing lines that include fully automatic processes for adhesive and solder paste dispensing,
- Components placement process (SMD and MMICs),
- Connection equipment (wire and ribbon bonding).