Microtech is an Industrial Services Partner offering:
- Electronic equipment integration for Telecom and Defense.
- Manufacturing service, including assembly, SW development, burn-in, functional and final test.
- Support the customer on prototyping and pre-series activity for new products industrialization.
Microtech has a strong skills in manufacturing engineering both in terms of new product development (NPI) and management of their evolutions during their entire life cycle:
- Definition of the assembly and test strategy (DFM / DFT / DFC),
- Specification and development of test benches,
- Definition and implementation of LEAN assembly lines,
- Industrial qualifications of means, process and products,
- Process audit and analysis of production costs,
- Product failure analysis,
- Packaging design and qualification,
- Management of product technological improvements,
- Continuous optimization of production costs (product, design, process, logistic, etc.)
- Advanced manufacturing engineering (introduction of new technologies),
- Evaluation matrix for product maturity,
- Evaluation scenarios for mass production.