Linkra puts a strong emphasis on quality (ISO 9001 certification), safety, security and environmental aspects to fit with the customers qualification processes.
Linkra is certified ISO 9001:2008 and TL9000.
Sustainability and environment
Linkra takes care about the protection of the Environment and puts in place all necessary actions to ensure that its activities do not bring additional environmental impacts, by controlling the consumption of natural resources, and the attention of the compliance with the regulations governing hazardous substances to humans and the environment. In addition, the management of the waste is implemented in such a way as to ensure that they cannot interfere with the environment, and with a management oriented to recovery, reuse and recycling of materials, in order to ensure a greater degree of protection of human health and the environment.
Linkra is certified ISO 14001:2004 since 2006.
Microtech, has been qualified as follows:
- Under authorization issued by Italy MOD, LINKRA operates and ensures compliance with safety requirements (documentation and production departments) as included in the legislation in force in the national military and NATO. The level reached by the organization complies with the “NATO SECRET.
- Public Defense Licence (ex T.U.L.P.S Art. 28) that permits manufacturing and possession of electronic modules for equipment to be delivered to the Armed Forces (Ref. No. 33960/16.E/O.S.P./1^Ter).
- Linkra is registered into “Companies Consortia National Register” and operates strictly in accordance to requirements of the Italian law L.185/90 (rules and procedures for the international trade of war materials and control activities).
Microtech Quality team provides:
- Customer Quality requirement (Quality plan, Quality Control Plan, First Article Inspection, Production Readiness Review),
- Environmental Qualification test plan & report for new products,
- Incoming inspection sampling plan in accordance with UNI 2589 standard,
- New key supplier qualification for relevant materials,
Support to the technical and management capabilities of the suppliers.
The clean room is compliant with the ISO 6, 7 and 8 classification numbers and has a controlled particle contamination system control:
- Air flow rate and number of exchange/hour (ISO 14644-3 annex B4),
- Ambient pressurization level (ISO 14644-3 annex B5),
- Air particle contamination count (ISO 14644-1).